Terms TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payments can be made in CASH or Credit Card (with valid matching ID). There will be a 10% Buyer's Premium ADDED to the purchase price of each vehicle. Buyers must pay immediately for their purchases. You will NOT be given time to leave and obtain funds. NO CHECKS.
Most vehicles will be sold on a bill of sale. However, some vehicles will be sold WITH TITLE. Vehicles with TITLE will be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction.
Removal will be by 4:00 pm off the lot. Due to space constraints, only a few tow trucks will be permitted in the lot at any given time.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ATTENDING THIS VEHICLE AUCTION
1. Wyatt’s Towing vehicle AUCTION is held every other Wednesday—rain, shine or blizzard—at: 5126 Brighton Blvd., Denver, CO 80216. (Between Race and York St., north of I-70). The preview begins at 9 AM, and the auction starts promptly at 9:30 AM. There is an average of 75 vehicles offered for sale every other week. On-street parking is available, but be mindful of "no parking" signs. There is NO parking in the sales yard.
2. All vehicles, are sold "As Is, Where Is" with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Bidders are expected to visually inspect each vehicle before bidding.
3. The $100.00 cash deposit is a "good faith" (refundable) deposit assuring that you will pay for all of the vehicles that you purchased in the bid process. Though payment in full is due at the end of the sale, you may be ordered to pay for your purchase or purchases at any time in the course of the sale. If you fail to pay for the vehicle or vehicles you purchased in the bid process, that is a breach of contract and you will forfeit your $100.00 cash deposit. Hang on to your bid number. If you do not buy a vehicle and you wish to leave, you must turn in your bid number to the auctioneer's clerks in order to collect your cash deposit. When you turn in your bid number, the clerks will request your ID, and it must be the same ID as the person who registered. If you forget your deposit, a check will have to be requested and may take up to 6 weeks to process. So please remember to retrieve your deposit.
4. This is a Cash or Credit card sale ONLY. NO CHECKS!
5. No persons under the age of 18 may be present in the auction yard before, during or after the auction.
6. Some vehicles are marked “Rebuilt From Salvage” on the Bills of Sales. The auctioneer will announce whether a vehicle has been designated as previous salvage prior to selling the vehicle. You will sign a document at the time of payment acknowledging that you are aware of this. Some vehicles are sold as "Parts Only", and no title will ever be issued. The auctioneer shall announce this fact before selling these vehicles.
7. Most vehicles will be sold on a bill of sale. However, some vehicles will be sold WITH TITLE. Vehicles with TITLE will be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction. Sales tax will be calculated including the buyer's premium.
8. Removal will be 4:00 pm off the lot. Due to space constraints, only a few tow trucks will be permitted in the lot at any given time.
9. All items found within the vehicle are the property of the buyer. You must take all the contents of the vehicle you’ve purchased with you. Nothing is to be left behind, including trash, parts, or any vehicle contents.
10. Vehicles purchased at this auction shall be pushed, pulled or towed from the auction yard over the gate unless the buyer has a dealer's plate attached to the vehicle. No overhauling or mechanical work is to be done in the sale lot. You may remove vehicles prior to the end of the sale if you do not disrupt the auction process.
11. This auction takes place in an active yard, with moving vehicles. It is held outdoors in all weather conditions on a gravel lot, which can be muddy, snowy, slippery, rainy, hot, etc. Please dress appropriately for the weather condition. You are entering this yard at your own risk and peril.
12. Please remember that this is a vehicle auction and there are many tow trucks and vehicles moving around the lot. You are entering this lot at your own risk and liability. Please be extremely careful and aware of what is going on around you for everyone’s safety.