OOPS! If you’re selling your home, don’t make these 10 mistakes!!
10. Incorrectly pricing your home.
9. Leaving your junk lying around.
8. Leaving the place completely empty.
7. Hiding the flaws, or failing to disclose issues.
6. Don’t make it impossible for people to see the home!
5. Using bad photographs.
4. Failing to make necessary repairs.
3. Not looking for the win-win.
2. Failing to understand the closing process.
1. And of course, NOT hiring a professional.
Clearing Out a Loved One's Home
This is a difficult task, not only logistically, but emotionally. It’s hard to look at the memories and then have to figure out where they go.
Buying real estate at auction
Real estate at auction? That’s only for foreclosures and bankruptcies, right? Well, sometimes. Sometimes it’s just a savvy, motivated seller who wants to move a property quickly, or perhaps take advantage of competition to achieve maximum market value. Whatever the reason, auction might be the best way for you to buy a property too.